Break a record – join our Bath Half team now!
Off the Record is on the lookout for people willing to take on a healthy challenge in 2018 by joining our amazing team of runners in the infamous Bath Half Marathon.
The Bath Half Marathon, taking place on the 4th 2018, is arguably one of the UK’s best running events – world renowned for its great atmosphere, flat terrain and route passing through one of the country’s most beautiful cities. Whether you are an experienced runner looking to achieve your personal best or a first timer attempting your first running challenge, it is sure to be a fun day for everyone taking part!
Runners joining team Off the Record will receive:
- free entry to the race
- free running vest,
- support with training,
- support with fundraising
- Our Events team will work with all our runners to put on events from Cake Sales to Party Night’s to raise monies for the Charity. Every event you as a runner gets involved with then a percentage of the monies raised will go into your personal pot
- Your profile on the web site
All that we ask in return is
- Each runner raises a minimum of £200.00 in sponsorship.
- Support the events that we organise by selling tickets, getting raffle prizes, get involved and attend
- All donations will go towards our work and helping to change the lives of vulnerable young people in the Bath and North East Somerset community.
Over half a million young people in England are suffering with a mental illness right now and in the South West the problem is serious. In Bath and North East Somerset alone, it is estimated that over 4,000 young people have a mental health condition. Last year, we helped 1000 young people feel better about themselves and their lives but the waiting list for our counselling and support services continues to grow. We want to live in a community and a world where no young person is suffering in silence and where our doors can always be open to support those in need. Fundraising and running for us in events such as the Bath Half plays a very important part in us raising vital funds to continue this life-changing work – we can’t do it without you!
So join our team and be a part of something special. Make new friends, get fit, and make a true difference to the lives of young people in our community.
If you are interested in signing up to be a part of next year’s team Off the Record, please get in touch with our fundraiser Phil Walter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 312481 for more details! Follow our journey on twitter @OTR_Banes or on Facebook