- free entry to the race
- free running vest,
- support with training,
- support with fundraising
- Our Events team will work with all our runners to put on events from Cake Sales to Party Night’s to raise monies for the Charity. Every event you as a runner gets involved with then a percentage of the monies raised will go into your personal pot
- Your profile on the web site
All that we ask in return is:
- Each runner raises a minimum of £200.00 in sponsorship.
- Support the events that we organise by selling tickets, getting raffle prizes, get involved and attend
- All donations will go towards our work and helping to change the lives of vulnerable young people in the Bath and North East Somerset community.
Over half a million young people in England are suffering with a mental illness right now and in the South West the problem is serious. In Bath and North East Somerset alone, it is estimated that over 4,000 young people have a mental health condition. Last year, we helped 1000 young people feel better about themselves and their lives but the waiting list for our counselling and support services continues to grow. We want to live in a community and a world where no young person is suffering in silence and where our doors can always be open to support those in need. Fundraising and running for us in events such as the Bath Half plays a very important part in us raising vital funds to continue this life-changing work-
we can’t do it without you!
So join our team and be a part of something special. Make new friends, get fit, and make a true difference to the lives of young people in our community.
For more details on how you can take part and help us raise vital funds, contact us on email@example.com.
If you are interested in signing up to be a part of next year’s team Off the Record, please get in touch with Andrew 0773 329 7454 or Legion 07873 176 166 for more details!