Off the Record is volunteer-led and relies on the expertise and commitment of our dedicated Volunteers. Our Volunteers are key members of our staff group providing vital front-line services to young people. There are a number of ways that children, young people and adults can volunteer at Off the Record:
- Children and young people can get involved in helping Off the Record continue to develop its services, interview staff, help in fundraising and work with us to improve our publicity, including via our Participation project.
- We also work in partnership with other organisations to offer volunteer opportunities to children and young people, including Bath College, Bath University, Bath Spa University, BathNES Youth Offending Team, National Citizens Service, etc. If you have ideas for partnership working, please contact Support@offtherecord-banes.co.uk
- Anyone over 18 who is interested in working with young people can volunteer as:
- Counsellors (must have studied and qualified as a professional counsellor/therapist)
- Listening Support Workers (experience in youth work, social care, education etc is welcomed)
- Anyone over 18 with skills/ experience in Administration, Social Media, Event Management, Fundraising, Marketing, PR etc – please contact Support@offtherecord-banes.co.uk for more information