- We will listen to you
- We will put you first
- We will give you information to help you make the choices you feel are best for you or suggest someone else who can help you
- Anything you tell us will be private. We are a confidential service and will only pass things on if we feel that you or someone else is at risk of immediate harm. We won’t do this without telling you first
- We work for you and only you
- We do not work for schools/colleges, social services or the police
- We will be honest about what we can and cannot do
- We will only keep personal information if it is necessary in order to help you.
You can see our Confidentiality Policy here
You can see our Safeguarding Policy Safeguarding Policy
We do this by…
- Giving information and support to help young people make informed choices about their lives
- Helping to improve relationships between children and young people, their peers, parents, carers and other appropriate people and agencies
- Raising awareness about drugs and alcohol misuse, sexual health and any other issues affecting young people
- Helping young people develop communication skills and increase their confidence so that they can make changes for the better in their own way.